Wednesday 16 September 2009

Tolerance







This past week, I have started a new brief and the aim for this is to promote tolerance around the city of Manchester for a unique festival. I have teamed up with my classmate Kat to tackle this brief and working with her is going to be different but also a pleasure. This past week, Kat and I decided to research deep into the meaning of the word tolerance. We have found some interesting things, which have helped us come up with some great ideas. After a few discussions, one idea we had was to use the ''count to ten'' method for stressed out people. We have chosen ten small irritating things what test people’s tolerance and typographically turn them into a meaning for a poster campaign. Here are some designs I did today for the words tap, snore and drip. The process of the brief will move on dramatically from this but the first stages, we are very happy with. More details to follow.

No comments: