Thursday 8 July 2010

Save The Date Birthday Cards





I was recently approached by my sister to design some Save the Date cards for her daughters 18th Birthday Party. As this was a brief I had never really done before, I decided to incorporate the one minute brief method to see what ideas I could come up with. After a number of ideas, I remember hearing the question, What do you do before part B? After thinking about the question, I was greatly impressed with the fact I had to think about the answer to get the message, which in many cases is normal but this had a unique twist to it. As the answer is Part A, changing the message to another area sends out a completely different message which works greatly. I began to use this idea for the cards and feel happy with the design. I decided to use a business card which was double sided. As well as designing for this project, I once again dealt with the printers and it was very useful to get the experience.

No comments: