Thursday 8 July 2010

Wedding Anniversary



A few weeks ago, my auntie and uncle had asked for me to design something what I felt represented them for their wedding anniversary. As I calmly took my time before the three week deadline, I wanted to design something which would last for long time but also have something special within their hearts. As the family are very close, I began to analyse how my auntie and uncles relationship reflected within the time I have known them, which is all my life. As I thought more around this area, it had become clear to me memories were always something they were passionate about. I decided to use images which clearly had a story or memory which were in their hearts. I designed a layout, used a greyscale feature in Photoshop plus some gradient applications and a few other tools in the software and printed the A2 document as a whole image on canvas. I was thrilled to know they loved it and my auntie actually cried. I felt very honoured.

No comments: