Wednesday 26 November 2008

Area 51 Nightclub Flyers/Posters


As the HND was ending, one of the last briefs was to design a poster or flyer for a local nightclub. I was very excited about this opportunity as when I receive flyers myself, I always appreciate the use of colour and images used. I always feel confidant of maybe designing something similar or maybe even better. The choice of music the nightclub in the brief played was mostly dance and gararge so I needed to target certain audiences such as young drinkers and people who appreciated the particular music. For resources, i collected handouts from bars, information from the local newspaper regarding themed nights and designs from Neville Brody. The choice of colour and shape was important and I feel happy with the outcomes.


No comments: