Monday 24 November 2008

Word Festival Poster Design




During my time on the HND, I had a brief to advertise the 2008 Word Literary Festival. The description of the brief was to produce three related posters, which targeted all audiences such as youth, middle age and the older generation. I came up with many ideas but overall was very happy with the outcome of the designs. For my research, I looked into hundreds of different poster designs including Words of James Brown by Moctezuma, Inside and Out by James Chae and Moma by Jamen Hegeman. These were good resources but I needed something to help me design a related look towards each of the three posters. I was able to find some posters designed by the graphic agency Chase. These were for the British Council for creating new understandings between individuals in Africa and the UK. This helped me very much.

No comments: