Tuesday 7 July 2009

Sound and Vision Disco A5 Flyer



After a week away, i arrived home to a phone call from a family member urgent for my help. He has decided to take up disc joking and has successfully been given a slot in a pub every Friday night. He called for some flyers to be designed for as soon as possible. I decided look into different types of music and began to think of a design in my head. After a few sketches on paper, I had one flyer completed within the hour but was not completely happy with it. I decided to focus on another design but think of all the previous artwork i have done within the past two years. I completed the design of the other flyer and sent them both. My cousin is very happy with both flyers and has chosen the one above to print.

2 comments:

manoj singh said...

A flyer is a form of print advertisement and is also known as a leaflet, circular flier or a handbill. A Flyer is typically a single page leaflet that advertises about an event, products,services or an activity.a5 flyers

khusbhu said...

a5 flyers printing is now available online mode. It is very impressive way to get your flyer fast. There is so many online portals working with the help of internet those are providing freedom to you to select our best.
Thanks
A5 Flyers