Tuesday 14 September 2010

D&AD New Blood 2010



While on my internship at Manchester United, I also attended D&AD's New Blood exhibition in London this past June. The experience of talking through my work with the creative industry first hand was fantastic and I was lucky to meet a number of different designers and creative directors. Each university held a stand in different sizes across the Old Truman Brewery in Brick Lane with hundreds of graduates showing all different projects from re-brading companies to advertising campaigns. To stand out from the rest of the stands, as a group, myself and others from my university held a One Minute Brief session where anyone who wished to set a brief, a solution would need to made within 60 seconds. This was very successful and attracted many creative directors and designers.

No comments: