Tuesday 14 September 2010

JWT



While in London at D&AD's New Blood, I was lucky to spend some time at JWT, one of the biggest advertising agencies in the world. On the first night of the exhibition, only three members from each university was allowed to represent the work stand. The opening night was only for the creative industry and required a personal invite from D&AD themselves. I was lucky to show some of my work to a different range of designers and creative directors and JWT was impressed with my attitude and passion regarding my work. This led to me visiting the studio and I had a fantastic time. I gained a great deal of knowledge about the industry of advertising and was introduced to many creative people. While being at JWT, I attended brian storms with over twenty designers for a number of different briefs, had portfolio feedback and worked on some projects involving Nokia and Shell.

No comments: