Friday 8 May 2009

Tom Greaves



I recently received an e - mail from Tom Greaves who I made a phone call regarding a possible visit to his studio while I was down in London. As we spoke on the phone, Tom was happy to speak about talking through my work, giving me some useful advise regarding the industry and also tips on how to stand out in the crowd when applying for jobs. As we ended the call, Tom asked me to send him some work so he could have a rough idea what type of designer. I sent the e – mail straight awaiting his reply. As the days passed, I didn’t receive a reply. I contacted the studio numerous of times and was unable to get any contact with Tom. In all honesty, I assumed I would not hear back but this past week, I received an e – mail apologising the delay. As the studio is at it’s busiest time of year, I was unable to arrange a visit but was pleased to read Tom was impressed with my work.

No comments: