Monday 1 June 2009

Florio Design - New York City



This past week, I had e mailed some graphic agencies from over seas. As our class have a planned trip to New York City this coming winter, I felt showing some of work via the blog address to some company’s over there may give me an idea of what to expect while my trip gets closer. I began to Google some studios local to the New York City centre. I was lucky to come across around five or six agencies. I decided to research each one and pick out a particular piece of work I liked and show an interest by pointing out the strong parts of the work. After my introduction, I asked some questions regarding portfolio structure, dealing with clients on a one to one basis and also how to stand out in the crowed. I was lucky to get a positive response from Florio Design and a portfolio visit for when I am over there.

No comments: