Thursday 18 June 2009

Busuness Cards



This past week, I was asked by a friend to make him some double sided Business Cards. As he is a joiner, i wanted to make the cards similar to the use of the trade. I have used a ruler in millimetres on one design and an image of a piece of wood on another. I feel the strongest out of all the designs are the top three. I have used Adobe Illustrator's pen tool to draw round a hammer and used a brush stoke for a quick sketch effect. I have added a close up of the hammer on one side and the details on the other. I have made three different outcomes for my friend (the client) to choose from. One black and white, one with a hint of colour and the final one full colour. I will send the final design to print some time next week. I look forward to the process and the results on the finished design.

No comments: