Monday 8 June 2009

Stephen Logo's - New York City



This past week, I had a reply from another studio in New York. I managed to get in contact with a company called Stephen Logo’s. They had some nice work and I was pleasantly surprised with there reply. As my e-mail contained questions regarding a structure of a portfolio, how to stand out in the industry and dealing with clients on a one to one basis, Stephen Logo’s gave me some useful advice. They advised placements are vital in getting a good start in the industry, as getting real world experience is vital. Regarding a structure of a portfolio, having work you are uncomfortable with is a definite no. Being comfortable with your work and having confidence is important when talking to someone about it as you will feel less motivated with a poor piece of work. ‘’Show your best work, don’t include something you feel is only average‘’. I feel the advice is definitely useful and I hope to take it on bored in the near future.

No comments: