Tuesday 6 April 2010

Gatorade Advertising





As a football fan myself, I felt I had already new a great deal about the game but after reading books, browsing blogs and also visiting museums, I was surprised to realise how much their is to learn. At this moment in time, I feel confident with the logo and stationary I have produced for my FMP and I now plan to concentrate on an advertising campaign. I noticed some adverts for sports drink gatorade and felt how this has been executed brilliantly. As I focus on football memories, these adverts highlight a sporting historical moment with a funny, unique twist using a child's face in place of the famous athlete. I would like to add a funny, entertaining theme to my idea but most importantly, make people get up and visit the museum.

No comments: