Wednesday 21 April 2010

Manchester City Advertising






I have recently been working on my advertising campaign for my FMP involving football kits and using the elements and features of the shirt. I have begun to feel slightly frustrated with the stage I am currently at due to the art direction the posters are going. I had decided to once again, step away from the design area and look at other campaigns involving football what design agencies are currently doing. After searching the Internet, the Creative Review blog had posted all Music’s Manchester City posters. This past weekend, I had noticed the Carlos Tevez design in the newspaper and remember feeling emotionally intrigued due to my love of the sport and the recent game coming up. One element I wish to execute is to engage the audience with my ideas like these posters. I feel the illustration and use of typography is executed greatly and I plan to explore these methods with my ideas.

No comments: