Wednesday 28 April 2010

One Hour YCN Bacardi Brief







While dealing with the FMP and the Metro D&AD brief in March, working on two projects at the same time was very challenging. Other class mates decided to enter competition briefs from D&AD and YCN and we all felt the pressure when dealing with the deadline but also generating ideas for the FMP. After my Metro work was printed, I felt relieved that the pressure of one project was gone and was happy to solely concentrate on my major project. After a few days, I realised that working under pressure can bring the best out of your capabilities. I felt motivated to look at some YCN briefs and possibly try to find a solution to a project of my choosing. I decided to see what results I would get with just an hours time for the
Bacardi brief. The task was to create some posters with a flirting appeal to the audience. I feel the final results are not good enough to consider going in my portfolio or in fact entering in the competition, but I felt trying to find a solution within such a short space of time helps improve your abilities within thinking and speed as a designer .

No comments: