Friday 9 April 2010

Sarah Parker



While arranging a portfolio visit before travelling to London, I contacted design studio The London Branch. I was lucky to speak to Paul Fox, the creative director. He explained that I should contact a week before I travel due to the agencies busy schedule. He also advised that I should send over a sample of projects for himself and his fellow designers to evaluate and get a good understanding of my work. As I called again nearer the time of my trip, Paul unfortunately said he and the studio was to busy and I should think about contacting them another time I visit London. After arriving home, I had a response from senior designer Sarah Parker. She evaluated my projects I had was very positive about my Ringo Starr piece. Sarah advised that when e mailing work, always have your contact details within the pdf as agencies tend to delete your e mail and not store your address. Shara has said I can send over projects and ideas as they develop to get her opinion and advice in the future.

No comments: