Friday 15 January 2010

Book Collection Continued



As my insight on graphic design grows further, I have again purchased some more books for inspiration and guidance. I was very eager to learn about the advertising area within design and I decided to purchase Creative Advertising. This book has great examples of how to use advertising to it's best capabilities. I also purchased Advertising Now. It has over 600 concepts of advertising, which was a great buy for as little as £20. I was very fond of Simply Packaging after I had scanned through a few pages while a copy was left on the desk in my class. I have rarely focused on packaging but I have always been interested into the beauty of this design field. I have also bought ColourMania. I was very cautious when buying this book as I had not sampled any of the pages but after reading it, it's a fantastic buy. Last but by no means least was the Stefan Sagmeister book. Made you look is idle for using different techniques and methods within design.

No comments: