Sunday 24 January 2010

Citizen Recruitment Identity Work (more ideas)





After getting recent feedback from the identity work for Citizen Recruitment, the meeting was a positive. As my friend is beginning a recruitment agency, Thomas he asked me to see what ideas I may have for a logo and stationary for his company. As I presented my first ideas, he was greatly drawn to the logo I had done which was earlier posted. He asked if it was possible to bring the website under the name and also change the minor details with typography like the font and kerning. I felt it was important for me to leave my ideas with him and see what changes or new ideas he may want in future work. He was very eager to have a dark blue and grey colour scheme and felt positive me experimenting with this pallet.

As we discussed his company ethics, he mentioned moving forward was a key part of what his industry represented and improving people’s careers was the main area Citizen Recruitment wanted to exploit. As I took away his feedback, I began to look into what represented movement and most importantly, recruitment. Thomas asked for a logo to be noticeable and for everyone to know who Citizen Recruitment was when he or she instantly saw the identity. I have tried to keep some ideas simple and effective but also have a motivational lift for the company. As the project is still on going, these are some ideas I have put together and hope to progress further on with the project.

No comments: