Wednesday 17 March 2010

D&AD Deadline



Back in November, the long awaited D&AD
competition briefs was finally launched. The wide range of projects was great and as I decided to choose the Metro brief, which was to advertise three posters to promote the newspaper. A six month deadline seemed a great amount of time to work, but it soon arrived. After a number of ideas and sleepless nights, it was the deadline today. Many people found it a struggle (including myself) to upload design work on to the D&AD website. I felt that these miss-haps could be easily avoided if you bring the actual deadline forward a week as this will leave you with a relaxed few days to organise these small areas. As our work was mounted to be sent of to the judges, I was pleased to finally see one of my ideas printed and put together as a display. I look forward to the results but most importantly, feel pleased with yet more projects in my portfolio.

No comments: