Sunday 7 March 2010

The V & A Museum








While in London, I made a visit to the V & A Museum. I was lucky to capture the Decode exhibition and was surprised to see such great animation and moving image. One particular piece of work I found interesting was a Video Grid by Ross Phillips. I always feel interaction with design is important and with this project. The idea behind this was to film yourself for three seconds doing any pose or funny movement and then, after the clip is recorded, its then added to past recordings placed on a big screen. Another piece which had caught my eye was Digital Zoetrope by Troika. Wave Mirror by Daniel Rozin was such a strange but clever idea. The self descriptive ''digital interactive art'', Rozin has created small panels to move within the direction of your shadow. I felt the work was very advanced and greatly interactive.

No comments: