Monday 2 November 2009

24/7 Thinking



These days, it feels like I have creative thinking on my mind all the time. I seem to be thinking about ideas with everything I see or hear. This in some strange way makes me feel good, as my motivation is always strong. I may think of an idea after watching a television advert and note it down in my phone or notebook so I don’t forget them. I tend to re visit the ideas weeks after thinking of them. I remember being half awake in the middle of the night this past week and for some reason, I had an idea in my mind and noted it down in my mobile phone. As I looked back at this the next day, I could not understand my thinking or what I was trying to tell myself. After a few days of thinking of my idea, or whatever it was I was telling myself, I realised what I was trying to say. Playing with strap lines or the use of type is effective in a creative way and all though I may no understand my full idea, I was happy to get something out of my thinking.

No comments: