Tuesday 24 November 2009

Jon burgerman





I recently walked past a paper shop and noticed a colourful illustration on the front cover of Computer Arts. I do not normally buy design magazines purely because I tend to find the information on the Internet or television but I had to make the purchase purely because how intrigued I was with the front cover. The design/illustration was done by Jon burgerman who has recently made some artwork for Pepsi and applied his illustration on the bottle labels and cans.
I have come across his work before but have never focused on his pieces ever before. I plan to follow in Jon burgerman’s footsteps and illustrate some designs for labels in the near future. I already have made some sketches and I look forward to placing them in illustrator and see what I can do.

No comments: