Monday 15 February 2010

Altelier Interiors Logo



This past week, my tutor Ian had asked myself and some classmates if we may want to design a logo for an interior company which was needed within a few days. Although I have a plenty of work at the moment, I felt this was a good opportunity to explore a brief like this as the deadline was very short. I decided I wasn't going to devote a great deal time on the project so seeing my results would be interesting. I decided to explore colour and typography and with about an hour of design and exploring different positioning with letterforms, my results for a short length of time was rewarding. I have sent my work to Ian for a review from the client. Although the work may not be pushed further, the experience working on briefs like these are challenging to a designer but also improves your skills and speed.

No comments: