Wednesday 17 February 2010

Old Tolerance Work



As I was reflecting my past work, I came across some old ideas for the Tolerance brief. I remember myself and Kat feeling great regarding this piece as we both felt we had answered the brief correctly. We both felt motivated as we decided to use numbers and colour to support our concept. As we presented our work to our tutors, we were advised that homosexuality was to much of a strong issue and we should step away from this area. After looking back on my work and past ideas, I have thought more about their opinions and I disagree. I believe tolerance is a massive issue and focusing on all different levels was key when answering the brief. I plan to discuss further ideas with Kat and investigate some more effective ways to show the awareness of tolerance.

No comments: