Thursday 4 February 2010

Final Major Project Brief





As the FMP is moving along, my plans to create an identity for a five a side football complex was discussed with my tutors and we decided that this was not a strong concept to work from. I analysed my ideas and it was clear I wanted to involve football within my FMP. My tutor Ian suggested that I should look into working on a new identity and advertising campaign for the Nation Football Museum currently in Preston. After some research, the museum is moving to Manchester where the Urbis is currently located. I began to feel more motivated by using a historical element to my ideas as well as the change in location. I began to write an in-depth brief of what I intend to do. I look forward to my journey within the next couple of weeks.

No comments: