Friday 13 March 2009

Red Owl Design



Recently, I had a phone call from a former fellow classmate from the HND. After the obvious catch up, he asked what my feelings would be towards working part time for a new design agency, which supplied work for a construction company starting in April. I was slightly caught off guard when asked, as I did not expect this opportunity. I was more than happy to show my interest in the position and asked for further details. Around a week later, we discussed the circumstances over a coffee and I was explained the details. The agency at this time was already registered and fully furnished offices with phone lines and Apple Mac systems already in place. A number of things prevented the agency to start straight away but my first task was to think of some possible ideas for a logo. Here is my first logo applied on some stationary. More will follow.

No comments: