Thursday 5 March 2009

Tal Rosner



Tal Rosner held one of the first lecturers I attended this academic year. He is a Multimedia designer but more known for his marvellous creation of the intro to the channel four series Skins. Besides talking us through the process of this feature, he also described his journey on how he found himself to be a BAFTA award winner. I was impressed with the journey Tal Rosner had made but more interestingly, his career started just like myself studying the B.A Graphic Design course which I am currently part of. My honest opinion on the lecture was that I felt I did not get much use out of it in relation to the future lectures held. Myself as a designer, I do not find multimedia as interesting as press based work. I would like to say that Tal Rosner was very talented at what he shown but I feel its an area I would not like to familiarise myself with.

No comments: