Tuesday 28 April 2009

Simon Oliver



This past week, I was looking on the Internet for some local graphic agencies for a possible review regarding my portfolio. I was desperate for a professional’s opinion on the layout, structure, presentation and type setting. I was lucky to find a designer in London called Simon Oliver who had a professional out website. His work was at a high standard so I decided to e-mail him for a possible look at my work. Simon responded fairly quickly advising me to get better images of the Tea, Ping-Pong and magazine work digitally better. He also advised to maybe get my work on the Internet for a broader audience. I replied by telling him my blog address and if he may would want to look at that. Again, Simon replied with some useful advice. He said I should cut down the text, which explains the process of my work. From this, I plan to have my own website in the near future.

No comments: